We’ve made over 25 films for British clothing brand Boden. Our films have helped bring their internal and external communications strategies to life.
Revealing the heart of the founder
Our work for Boden began with an observational documentary to help staff, the press and other stakeholders understand founder Johnnie Boden’s personal journey. The film was shown to all staff as part of a re-launch of their brand values. Managing Director Julian Granville said “this get’s under Johnnie’s skin better than anything else.”
Connecting staff and customers
Once we had a firm grasp of Boden’s distinct company culture, we made numerous films including:
- Induction films for new starters
- Customer insight films – intimate portraits of their target customers across the globe
- Style tips – click-to-shop fashion ideas from head designer Justine Tabak
- Behind-the-scenes films bringing to life the iconic Boden photography
- Launch films to accompany new collections and collaborations
- Internal communications – bi-monthly filmed messages from the Managing Director, Founder and Directors, helping staff feel more involved in the life of the company
Timeless and relevant
Our films for Boden are still in use many years later and we regularly update them as key staff and messages evolve.
See some snippets of films we’ve made for Boden –